Welcome to Kevin Hughes who lives in Penhook, Virginia. Keven has a Porsche: 2017 911 Carrera 4S.
Cars and Coffee
Our next Cars and Coffee is at the Old Oak Café here in Westlake.
Cars n’ Coffee #2 – Mar. 19 2022, 0930 Hrs.
Old Oak Cafe
410 Scruggs Rd.
Moneta VA 24121
RSVP by Noon on Wed. Mar. 16
RSVP will be to Gene Reed: Social@brradmin
Drivers, Volunteers, and Guests/Crew for the upcoming March 25-27 PCA Zone 2 Club Race Advanced HPDE.
Registration is open for this event. https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2021-pca-zone-2-advanced-de-volunteer-crew-reg-virginia-international-raceway-562952
There are options for:
- Fri-Sun Advanced Solo HPDE drivers ($550)–lots of track time on Fri-Sat with sessions running between the race sessions and then a three hour block of track time after the races finish on Sunday. These drivers will be provided a PCA Zone 2 HPDE T-shirt
- Sunday only Advanced Solo HPDE Drivers. ($150) This will be an approximately three hour open track format HPDE session. These drivers will be provided a PCA Zone 2 HPDE T-shirt
- Club Racers adding the Sunday only HPDE. ($150) (as above but signing up as a Club Racer at the Zone 2 event)
- Zone 2 Club Race and HPDE Volunteers. We need all attendees at the event to register so VIR will allow entry as an event attendee and we know who our volunteer staff members are. If you are a full time volunteer at the Club Race event we can discuss a discount for the Sunday only HPDE if you qualify . “Full time” volunteers will be provided a hotel stipend as well as Club Race event swag and a volunteer party Friday evening, as well as a Happy Hour ticket for Saturday evening.
- Guests/Crewmembers. We need everyone to register to enter VIR as well as our event premises in the North Paddock. Everyone must sign a PCA waiver and wear our checkered wrist band. We will also have minor/child waivers on hand for parents to sign.
When registering as a non-volunteer be aware we will also have registration options located below the other main options to order: (just need to scroll down more and click appropriate boxes)
- Club Race Jackets ($75) need size(s)
- Club Race beanies ($10) one size fits all
- Club Race Happy Hour Tickets ($10)
Schedule (subject to change) : VIR_Z2CRschedule_with90minEnduros&HPDE2022(V1,7Feb22).xlsx
Tech Inspection Form (inspection must be accomplished/signed before the event by a mechanic other than yourself to meet PCA requirements) Zone2AdvancedDE2022TechForm.pdf
Speedwaiver. You’ll recieve a link to the on-line process when you register (accomplish on your phone)
Thanks for your interest in this event and please tell your track friends If you are no longer interested or part of PCA Zone 2 you can always edit your motorsportreg.com profile to delete Zone 2 as one of your affiliations. If you have questions contact me by email, phone, or text.
Scott Hoffman PCA Zone 2 Club Race & DE event Registrar
Blue Ridge Region charter member Dick Hatch at the Daytona 24 in 2018.
Haas Team Dumps Mazepin
America’s Haas F1 team fires Russian driver Nikita Mazepin. Haas
Ukrainian Racing Driver
Ukrainian racing driver fighting for family: ‘There are no weapons to defend’ Click Here
Classic Car Replicas
New federal regulations make it easier to build and buy classic car replicas.
Porsche Gone Bad
I think I see the problem, Dad!